Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm a part of Masters history!


I decided to post one of my photos on the Masters website after Tuesday's round and they put it on in the "Patron Photos". I was super excited to see that they selected since they tell you when providing the photos that they receive a lot and only post a select number. Also, have to give props to John Keatley for teaching me everything I know about photography and lending me his super duper lens. Thanks John!

Here is the link on the Masters website and also I'll post the picture on the blog:

http://www.masters.com/en_US/news/photos/2009-04-08/200904081239216750.html?glryid=2009-04-08/p20090408

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME PIC! Congrats on the Masters Post too!

Lisa Pierce said...

I want to be just like Mike! I want to go to the Masters and say WOW, WOW WEEEE!! I want to take it all in like you and love every minute of it. I am so glad you guy's had a chance of a life time and you took every moment, made the very best of it all. The pictures are great I can't wait to see all 1000's of them?! Love you guy's. OH Yeah, Luke got golf clubs from grandpa Dennis and he has been practicing. He wants to be like Mike and go to the Masters too, but he wants to walk down the middle of the fair way's, Oh maybe that's me that wants him to do that? Te! He! Love Moo