Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Flip Flop's Bed

Mandy and I have been trying to get Flip Flop to sleep in his own bed at night and that has been quite a challenge.  We usually wake up each night several times with Flip Flop whining trying to get into our bed but we won't let him.  He'll scratch at our arms saying "hey guys let me in!!"  I don't always hear it but Mandy would wake up if a pin dropped. Sometimes we have the rule on the weekend that he can get into the bed.  I'm sure Caesar Milan - The Dog Whisperer would not like us cause we sending him mixed messages.  Anyways I know that Flip Flop finds his way into our bed when we're gone at work.  He loves to burrow into the comforter and when he finally gets too hot he might lie with his head sticking out.  Here are a few pics of him today.  What a funny dog.

1 comment:

Craig said...

Tell flip-flop I said, "Hey, buddy!" What a cute dog.