Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Not So Restful Sunday

Today was one of those days where all I wanted to do was relax but unfortunately that didn't happen until about 6pm.  Whenever I have to go out of town for work I like to have a restful Sunday.  I start getting sad and upset that I have to go out of town because I'd rather be at home where I can eat healthy food, sleep in my own bed with my wife and just have familiar surroundings.  There are so many things that I rely on Mandy for when I'm home and she relies on me a lot too.  It's very hard for us when I have to travel but it's something that comes with my job.  Mandy is still in the midst of her new job and I really wish I would be home to be there for her.  Luckily with our new computer we have a webcam built in which means I can take the other one we have with me while I'm out of town.  So now Mandy and I can actually talk and see each other instead of just the phone.
These Sundays are always hard for me and I wish I could stay home with my wonderful wife.
I'll be back on Friday and do this all again next Sunday. Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your comment about eating healthy food when your at home. That is one thing I love about being at home... cooking small meals that are good, instead of huge greasy foods that we usually eat while traveling!!!!
Kyara