Friday, September 5, 2008

Road Trip to New Jersey: Day 3

Today was a tough day of driving. We knew that we were trying to get near South Bend, IN for the Notre Dame game on Saturday so we were going to have to drive 15 hours. We woke up right by Mt. Rushmore and were on the road by 7:30. We first had to stop by a crazy town in South Dakota called Wall which has Wall Drug. It is an odd city but has some fun things to take pictures with. I'm including pictures from our time at Wall Drug. Friday I only took pictures from Wall Drug. The rest of the day was pretty boring and when we got into Minnesota it rained the whole time. Not a hard rain just more of an annoying rain. We got into Wisconsin and it was about the same as Minnesota and then once we made it to Madison it stopped raining. I had never been to Wisconsin before and I have to say it was kind of a nice state. Once we got into Illinois the only thing we could think of was Chicago and it was very late so we drove right through and didn't even take any pictures. I will be back in Chicago next week for work. I will update the blog tomorrow with our pictures from Notre Dame. Since I'm doing these blog updates a day behind I can already tell you that Notre Dame was amazing!!!

No comments: