Friday, June 26, 2009

Feekner photo

Mandy and I had dinner last night with some friends and I was told that they didn't know about my photo blog that I started so I just wanted to add a post so that anyone following this blog will know that I did indeed start a photo blog. Instead of getting into all of the details why don't you just go and check it out! Click here feekner photo or go to http://feekner.blogspot.com

Also, if you can't figure it out, feekner is phonetically how you say our last name. Well maybe not the true German way but it's how I pronounce it!

Here is a taste of my flickr site and some of the photos I've been taking. You can never have too much of the Masters and Augusta National.

Augusta National Clubhouse - Masters Golf

Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Thanks for sharing your photo blog. You've got some good stuff on there! It was fun to hang out last night!